ED Tech Solutions is the most established branding agencies in BC, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, wow-factor designer to join our team.
The ideal person will have an innate ability to just ‘get it done’ when it comes to producing concepts or brainstorming for new ideas that push the boundaries of what can be done. Web and U/X design, logos, print materials, digital ads—no matter the medium, you have the design chops to make it into something truly amazing.
You will be working closely with an amazing team and will be collaborating on projects, presenting to clients, and offering advice, input and ideas that drive the company forward. You have great attention to detail, amazing communication skills, both verbal and written, and most importantly, a positive can-do attitude that motivates those around you.
- Able to conceptualize and strategize in order to produce amazing designs and generate new ideas for clients.
- A genuine interest in continuously expanding your knowledge and learning new skills.
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to develop creative campaigns and design concepts that include brand strategies.
- Prepare and maintain graphics standards, including logo updates, stationary template updates, etc.
- Write copy for marketing and communications material, including press releases, infographics, and social media posts.
- Coordinate with other departments to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects (ex. project profiles for the website, social media, brochures, magazine articles, etc.)
- Receives and interprets (sometimes undefined) creative and project briefs, problem solve and present ideas creatively and effectively.
- Designs and produces work for print and digital.
- Assist in the design and production of customer-facing social engagement strategies for web, email, social media and print content for promotions, product launches, in-store signage, display graphics, and more.
- Participate fully in the design process, both independently and collaboratively, to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Deliver strategic and creative concepts that are engaging, response-motivated, and relevant to our customers.
- Maintains and organizes documentation and files, videos, images, and guides for creative projects on the Marketing network.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure a cohesive marketing presence. Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand.
- Copywriting for industry-related advertising and branding
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent working use of Adobe Creative Suite skills, including (but not limited to) Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong understanding and proven abilities of various social media platforms including YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Good understanding and experience of digital advertising tactics
- Excellent organization skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects and manage several projects simultaneously and document progress
- Sound analytical thinking, problem-solving, planning, and execution skills
- A meticulous eye for detail, style, and colors with a high degree of accuracy
- Possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
NICE TO HAVE
- A diverse and visually stunning portfolio of past design projects
- Familiarity with basic SEO and performance best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Email Marketing software like MailChimp.
- An amazing portfolio of work, which includes web design and logo design.
- At Least one year of designing or marketing experience.
- About $30k to $36k per annual.
*Local Candidates Only*
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying